11 August 2008

They're baaaaaaaaack

Yesterday my friend and I went to WalMartZ to get some food and baby-shower (diaper party) gifts.  I bought all sorts of fruits and did up a basket for the mama and papa and lil one already here.  Oranges, lemons, limes, asian pears, plums, avocados, bananas, peaches {regular and white}, nectarines, and the like were all artfully arranged and filled a smaller basket that reminded me of the old-fashioned picnic baskets.

We also picked up a few other things, or we tried to.  But, shelves were scattered and a few were empty.  There were shattered jars and dented cans and crushed boxes in the aisles and my friend and I were dodging those disasters as best we could.  It resembled what I can only think of as the mess a mass of unruly spoiled children throwing temper tantrums would leave behind.

Finally we realized the culprits' identities.  The college students have returned.  Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!