08 August 2008

Let the Games Commence!

Remember back last week sometime I explained what that icon is over there <--- on the left, under my "about me" section?  Well, I ready to start cuz today is the opening ceremonies for the olympics.

First up, the criss-cross quilt-ghan for the Amazing Miss Monica.  The colors are light sage {for the black squares and center of the +'s...cuz i don't have enough yarn of the other colors to follow the pattern's original layout.  and that is just fine.  lil creativity and i think it will be beautiful}; rose {for the yellow squares}; and orchid and the variegated watercolor {for the red and blue squares...it doesn't matter which is which, it's all the same in this pattern}.

I'm off!

{pitter.patter.pitter.patter}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!