22 September 2005

Scalzi is at it again, oh my, oh me, another weekend upon us all

Ok, got the essentials and he was pretty liberal with what all the essentials covered.  check out the original assignment.  SO what other 3 nonessesentials would I take?

My laptop.

A quilt my mom and her mom and her mom's sisters made when mom was pregnant with my brother.

and I'd probably carry those two items in the third item, a basket.  Mom is guilded in basketry, so I have plenty of baskets.  I'd pick one.


2 comments:

  1. I hang baskets in the kitchen, and my 6'6" hub bashes his head into them all the time. It rules.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, if I had a quilt like that, I'd take it too! What a wonderful item.
    -Cosette
    http://journals.aol.com/pandorasbazaar/PandorasJournal/entries/497

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!