05 January 2008

tit bits

ok, i wasn't gonna confess this, but i gotta share the stupidity.  the other day when my guy was leaving, i went out to wave him off and see him on his way.  beider, the newest dog, was feeling very needy and so i was scritching him while my guy was backing the truck up.  i took my attention away from the damned dog and the damned dog didn't want my attention to stray, so he scrabbled at me.  the doggie equivalent of waving for the stupid human's attention.  so i realized what was gonna happen, as it happened.  his paws have claws, the claws are not trimmed.  those nails are sharp and they shredded my skin in whip-time.  unfortunately, the skin shredded was located on my breast and ohmifuckingawd, did that hurt.  yes, yes it did.  i swear i've not felt that particular sort of sensation since i got my nipples pierced (for a scant few months in spring 2003, see a pattern here?).  in fact, i checked to see if the damned dog drew blood.

my landlord honked his horn as he drove past.  just add flashing him to my list of faux pas.

1 comment:

  1. The landlord should consider himself lucky!  Ouch!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!