20 January 2008

my moon, my man

Well, my guy flew from Memphis to Togus, Maine today.  I'm sure he had lay-overs somewhere along the way, doubt there was a direct flight.  I've not yet spoken with him, but have called his cell and left a message for him earlier.

This is the last interview for him, for internships.  Apropos, it is with the very first VA in the US.  I know that he is glad that this past month of travel is over, I am too!

I hope he enjoys his visit there.  Lots of snow, Kathy assures us, and c-c-c-c-cold, for sure!  As far as here, in MS, it has been chilly; about 20 degrees.  Caledonia's kids are back in school (two tornadoes on January tenth took out a portion of the school, tore up the town, wiping out several churches and a number of homes) and everyone is bouncing back on there feet.

The local news is forecasting freezing temps every night this week, with 15 degrees being tonight's low.  During the day for this week, the forecast shows highs in the low forties.  I can cope with that.  I'm sure you are tired of my whhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiining.

I know I am!

4 comments:

  1. Snuggle up with those fur babies and your hat.........mittens may be needed too!  Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. "My Moon, My Man" would make a great country song....get busy on that...

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brrr.  Well, I do hope your Guy has a wonderful, if freezing, freezing, freezing cold visit to Maine.  Brrr.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be glad when winter is over!  Stay warm.  TerryAnn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!