06 December 2008

some more splaining

oohps, i didn't make this clear in the last post. oversight!

Since the person who is helping me out is known to my counselor, I plan to give the cookies to her. Most probably, I will do that Sunday morning, perhaps. I'll call her tomorrow.

My counselor is very active in her church. Due to that and the profession she is in, she often knows folks who are willing to help folks that have a need. Especially since this is the season, things are a bit hectic all the way around.

So that's how I came to have some help on that end and how I plan to get the cookies to the anonymous gifter.

1 comment:

  1. You're more open-minded than I....I trust no one who is churchy. It's a character flaw I have.

    xxxxx
    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!