03 October 2007

Whaa...?

ya know how i sometimes have the tv on in the background while doing other things.  imagine my surprise when i heard an excited salesman telling me about all natural heroin growth that cannot be found with any other system.  i not only did the classical double take (but ya know mentally, cuz I didn't actually see anything), but i whipped around in my chair.  what with all the reality shows hitting the air-waves, i thought fox was getting in on the next new wave.

bosley's all natural hair growth system, dudes.  i'm not just a member, i'm the president.

2 comments:

  1. There's a place down the road here.  Bob's Better Hearing.  I can make an appointment for you.  LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah...try to stay away from heroin (natural or otherwise).  I know it's hard.

    ;)

    Russ

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!