11 November 2008

delving in the original debra's daily dose

My friend, Brenda, whose birthday is today; had copied for me some of my old journal, the very first one I had, Debra's Daily Dose (which predates the old Debra's Dose {which is the predecessor to this one, but whose entries have been transferred and posted here}). She just sent the document to me and I was scrolling thru the old pages and dude! have I got a lil sumpin-sumpin to share with ya!! but first...

what children's poem includes these lines?

'O lovely Pussy! O Pussy my love,
What a beautiful Pussy you are, you are, you are!
What a beautiful Pussy you are!'

2 comments:

  1. Wait. I have the book. It's the OWL AND THE PUSSY CAT!!!

    Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We had to read that aloud in fifth grade. You just brought back a horrible memory and inspired a blog post.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!