11 February 2008



compliments of Zen Habits

I love this picture.  It brings to mind warm soft rain, that kind that smells nice and clean and relieves the heat of the day, not too cold like needles and icicles, but only slightly cooler than your own body temperature, just cool enough to cool your blood some from the heat of the day.  It reminds me of youth, being fun, having fun, making fun.  I think this picture actually is snow and sleet, but my own mind skims over that, to make it into what I want to see.  Two wonderful friends sharing a deep loving moment, great joy.

It makes me smile.  Glad to be here.  Alive.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you're here, too.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd sweart that was my niece and her husband ... years ago.  But not that many -- they still look just like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!