15 July 2009

CanTeach asks...

What is your most indispensable possession and why?

Well, I love my yarn and looms and hooks and things, but they are not indispensable. I love my teas, and my books, and my custom-made red cedar bookshelves, and none of those things are indispensable. I must have my meds, me without them is not pretty and they are oh so essential.

However, when it comes to possessions, I'd most likely view my laptop as the absolute indispensable possession of mine. I use it for lots of things, writing/typing, research, blogging, idle curiosity, communication, cataloging, and oh so much more. It calms me when I'm feeling frazzled, and lets me express my giddiness if that matches my state of mind.

My gateway, 'tis my friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!