09 July 2009

CanTeach asks...

What is your idea of a dull evening?

Well, I'm never bored. There are always ways to entertain myself, and I've not had a dull uninteresting evening in uhm for~never. Even when I'm feeling off, and rather dull myself, I enjoy settling in and having some quiet time; reading, or even staring at the TV if reading is too much of a challenge. I tend to read, or at the very least think, and amuse myself even when my environment is not so stimulating; like a doctor's waiting room, or at the garage, or some such place where people tend to get bored and antsy and find things terribly dull.

So nothing comes to mind when I think of a dull evening. How's that for a loaded statement? winks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!