01 September 2008

no ifs, ands, nor buts allowed here

By the way, IFS is referred to by the letters (eye, eff, ess) rather than the word as in "no ifs, ands, nor buts".

Well, my yard is completely mowed including the parking area and a few widths along the outside of the fenced-in area.  All the saplings and such that grow up along the exterior siding have been cut back or pulled out altogether.  My landlords have been very busy today!

The leak however didn't jump right out and smack my landlord in the head.  So, I'll just keep an eye on things and see if it does start to drizzle inside.  If so, we may be able to track things better.  Especially if we can see where the water puddles and drains, then we might get some clues of where to start.  At any rate, things look really good and that makes me feel better, too.

{grins}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!