05 September 2008

moving my own damn cheese

The other day, when I was in the library, I skimmed thru Carl Jung's "The Undiscovered Self" {which focuses lots on shadow work, indeed Jung is the godfather of shadow aspects of self}.  Shelved right next to it is "Who Moved My Cheese?!?" by Spencer Johnson {I'm rather fond of Spencer Johnson's writings and if you have the chance to read any one of the One Minute series, I strongly urge you to do so.}.  I've heard of this Cheesy book/story often and have gotten the gist of it over the years, but have not actually read the original.  So I did, right then, right there.

I think I'm more than ready to leave the stale, moldy cheese behind and move on.


5 comments:

  1. oh, the places you'll go!!!   Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this viewpoint! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this viewpoint! (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete
  4. When my job was ending (our whole department was being outsourced to India!) I went through a "Who moved my cheese?" seminar.  Loved the book and the program!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. There are those moments in life when "Eureka!" is the only appropriate word.  ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!