20 April 2010

current project: Ferah's 'ghan {cont'd}


Here's a shot of progress, it's about eighty inches wide and who knows at this point how long it will be, not me, yet. There were a few days I didn't do much, if anything to it at all, with it~~so I didn't make as much progress as I probably should. sigh. If I want to get this done in time for the Event, then I best get busy, eh?

I decided after the first few color changes to pick strands randomly instead of some elaborate design using certain colors laid out in specific ways. I'm normally not very thrilled to crochet lots of holes into things, but Ferah is very creative and one of her favorite means is the use of windows with her paintings and photos. So I thought it was fitting in both color and design.

Whatcha think?

3 comments:

  1. She's gonna love it! Its gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You've made a LOT of progress in a short time. Are artificial stimulants involved??? ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!