22 October 2008

squeals, giggles, chortles, and chucks

Well, once again I am here, at the FLPL. However, this may be the last time I will be without the option of using my own computer as it is homeward bound and due perhaps tomorrow or more likely Friday. Or ya know, Saturday. Or, as much as it pains me to say, it could even be Monday. But let's all hope for tomorrow, shall we?

Yes! we shall!!

I'm absolutely ecstatic about the new and improved "Debra's Gift" (which is what I had called my original laptop cuz it was a gift to me, a huge gift, a meaningful gift, a gift of such import that I cannot fully describe my state of anguish when I didn't have access to my lovely Gift). I can hardly stand myself at the moment. Well, actually for the better part of a week now, I have been grinning manically while singing like a spoilt-child, and skipping along, swinging my bookbag (cuz of the visits to the FLPL, dudes!) like a school-girl. At any given moment, you might hear me burst into giggles and see me spinning like a whirling dervish (ya know, without the cool highhat and flowing robes).

Like I said, I can hardly stand my giddy self.

Those of you who have left comments, followed me, or are leading me astray; please know that I will begin to catch up when I have my own laptop in the next few days. Also, I will explain what NaNoWriMo means to me and all the other doings and goings on. Toodles for now!

1 comment:

  1. I'm delighted for you hon. Can't wait to hear your on your very own gift typing away. (Hugs)Indigo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!