20 October 2008

Here, There, & Elsewhere

I've not been posting much this past month, and what posts I've entered have all seemed remarkably similar. However, I do think that toward the end of the week, I will be slipping back into my comfy routine and once again will be back to posting more frequently.

Or not.

Cuz in addition to this whole disappearing act over there in j-land, and figuring out all the newness of here in blogspot; I also just remembered that November follows October and that means that NaNoWriMo is just around the corner. More on that funky nomenclature later. For now, I must flee the local public library before my ass melds to the seat and my fingers fuse with the keyboard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!