06 June 2011

failed.

Well, I'm not too happy with this, I think that I need to tinker with it some more.  I was going to start lapghans for the dude{tte}s at the VA hospital in Jackson, MS.  So I was graphing out some of the emblems from all the branches of the service so that the Vets could choose a lapghan that was special to them.  In addition, I am going to do some lapghans that feature the good ol' US of A's red, white, and blue color schematic.  However, I did the center shield, the heart, of the Coast Guard emblem earlier and I must say that I am not too pleased with the technique I used for this.  I think I might have to do something else in order for the vertical bars to look like stripes and not wavy smears.  I have a plan tho, actually, I have several.  I will make this right, I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!