05 December 2005

merry christmas to me!!!! and a happppppy new year!!

A friend of mine e-mailed this to me over the weekend:

A husband was in big trouble when he forgot his wedding anniversary.
His wife told him,
"tomorrow there better be something in the driveway for me
that goes zero to 200 in 2 seconds flat."
The next morning the wife found a small package in the driveway.
She opened it and found a brand new bathroom scale.
Funeral arrangements for the husband have been set for Saturday.

This friday will be the last PT session for me.
So, I was discussing gym membership with my guy Saturday night.
He asked if I would USE the facilities if I had access.
Yup. So he said, "Merry Christmas".
He's getting me a year's membership.
This makes me SOoooooooooooooo happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!