21 December 2005

ch. ch. ch. chilly

Last night, my guy and I watched "The Interpreter" with Nicole Kidman and Sean Penn.  Well, we didn't watch it with them (eye roll here).  Then, we bundled ourselves up and returned the movie and stopped at Wal*Mart to pick up a few necessities (ya know, like toilet paper).

It was a cool thirty degrees fahrenheit.  Oh...my...frozen...tush.  My jaws were chattering, from the cold that is, my teeth clicking together like a wind-up toy.  My eyes teared and I hastened to wipe the moisture before it froze in little jewels on my cheeks.

Ok, maybe that was an extreme reaction.  Especially for a girl from PA.  But, I gotta tell ya, that's damn tootin' cold, especially for MS.  I'm just sayin'.

It took me quite some time to warm up.  My guy's body-heat sure did help!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!