03 June 2005

Me, me, me, meeeeeeeeee...meme

Andi Klee has tagged me with a meme, which is "a unit of cultural information, such as a cultural practice or idea, that is transmitted verbally or by repeated action from one mind to another", that has been bopping about blogs and journals everywhere...on the net, that is.  The general idea is to select and complete five of the sentences below.  Then, tag three folks to participate in the perpetuation of the meme.

If I could be a musician...
If I could be a farmer...
If I could be a psychologist...
If I could be a lawyer...
If I could be a missionary...
If I could be a gardener...
If I could be a painter...
If I could be an architect...
If I could be a doctor...
If I could be a linguist...
If I could be a writer...
If I could be a professor...
If I could be an athlete...
If I could be a justice on any court in the world...
If I could be a world famous blogger...
If I could be married to any current world politician...
If I could be a scientist...
If I could be an actor...
If I could be a chef...
If I could be an innkeeper...
If I could be an agent...

Although I know that my occupational options are not limitless,  I do believe that I can be quite a few of those items listed above.  Indeed, I already am a some of those things; take for instance, a writer (and most likely you are too).

I would not be, nor could not be (gee, doesn't that sound sort of Seussian?) a psychologist, a lawyer, an architect, a justice, nor a politician's wife.  But if I could....

...be a psychologist, my guy and I could set up practice together, although I don't know if that would be such a great idea.  For a few reasons, but one would be tension, from spending work and home lives together.  What if we championed conflicting schools of thought?  shudder

...be a lawyer, I would NOT be a divorce lawyer.  In fact, I think I would opt for a fairly non-confrontational route, like intellectual property, dealing with patents, trademarks, and copyrights out of the the United States Patent and Trademark Office.  yea, yea THAT'S the ticket.

...be a
n architect, I would design my own home.  And libraries.  Cuz I love libraries.  sigh.

...be a justice, I would NOT be a Supreme Justice, way way way to stressful.  Might possibly could maybe look into a very small town justice of the peace.  See the above comment on lawyers.

...be a politician's wife, I would give thought to marrying the first woman president of the US....and how probable is THAT?!?

who to tag, who to tag, who to tag...?  I have no clue so I'll post later on that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!