02 August 2010

calling it a night


Earlier I called my mother and talked with her for a bit. It's hot. Yes, indeed. Right now, it's about 9pm and the heat index here is 105. Where she is, the temperature is 105. I cannot adequately translate that into heat index...

Whilst on the phone with her, My Jerry was reading for a few minutes. Then he turned off his light, put down his book, rolled over and tucked his pillow under his knee, and in a matter of minutes was out like the proverbial light.

I am about ready to call it a night myself. I think I'll read for a few minutes before I too drop off to sleep. It's been a full day.

g'n'nite

{this was not drawn by me}

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the fade. Guess I had had enough for the day. Love YA!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!