26 November 2009

**tah~DAHH**


The bread was more than five loaves. It was also six hot~cross buns and four smaller individual loaves, to be shared with a couple {similar to those you receive at really good restaurants}. And of course, I always do small doggy~bites cuz Bread! is shaddow's Favorite! and I know the other dogs love anything any of the others are enjoying.








And also, here is a fraction of the cookies that have come out of our kitchen in the last few days. This is about fifteen dozen, I think. It's hard telling at this point. I'm gonna head off to bed now, cuz I've not had any sleep for the last forty~five hours or so.





And we all know that I NEED my beauty~sleep.



*wink*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!