18 May 2005

Wednesday Weirdness

Today, I packed a gazillion million (that'd be a google) of things.  Including my two pooches.  We drove up to my guy's and we are settled in for a couple weeks.

I did see the doctor and she is very concerned about my sleep hygiene.  Soooooooooo, she feels that once that is regulated, then some of the other stuff will improve.  Sigh.  I hope so.

I haven't been here since Spring Break.  So it all seems so strange yet familiar and that feeling is odd.  I feel as though it is some sort of time warp.

THAT brings to mind that funky dance...

1 comment:

  1. Aww and I hope you can get your sleep hygiene figured out and have a splediferous time with your guy. Enjoy the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!