22 February 2011

Kitty in a doggy~suit

Our Sophie truly is a kitty in a doggie suit!  She loves to curl up atop the chairs' backs, just like a kitty.  I have never known another dog to do this, tho I'm sure there are.  Sophie is such a cuddle bug.  She makes do with me, but is truly a poppy's girl.  My husband comes home, she meets him at the door, begs to be picked up and snuggled, and then spends the evening in his lap while he watches the TV.  When we go to bed, she slips under the covers, by his legs.  I wake during the night, to find her curled around his head, burrowed into the pillow with him.  In the morning, after he leaves, she shuffles over, so that she is tucked into me.  All day, she is my baby, but as soon as my husband appears, Sophie is alllllllllllllllllllll about him!  That's more than ok, cuz I am too.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!