06 June 2010

soo~per doo~per cooper

I'm not sure what all breeds are mixed into this lil doggie...but he sure is a sweetie! He's soon to be eight, and blind in one eye {and somewhat blind in the other}. So we give him a lil more leeway than we might otherwise, cuz I think sometimes he gets stuck in one room and can't find the door. Po'dude. Funny thing tho, he scratched the lil rug like a cat does in the lil box...but he doesn't need to go...either before or after. Maybe he is sorta marking it as his own by scratching, I don't know. I was trying to get some cute pix of him all snuggled up in My Jerry's lap, but by the time I got the camera, he moved on. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, these pics make my lousy job of cutting Cooper's hair look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw some sort of DNA testing kit in the pet store that allows you to find out what kinds of breeds are mixed in your dog. I wasn't about to spend the 70 bucks to find out what Winnie's made of -- but I'm really really curious.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!