09 February 2007

...wha...?

Here it is, Friday!  Wednesday, I went to the new Barnes and Nobles, which is on campus.  It was the first time I'd been there.  I browsed around, briefly.  There was a table with some page-a-day calendars and boxes of holiday cards, for a buck per.  So I used my birthday gift card (given to me last November) and bought an assortment.

One of the page-a-days is devoted to Bushisms.  Today's Bushism is:

"In other words, I don't think people ought to be compelled to make the decision which they think is best for their family."

If I could, I'd show you how very ernestly I can say that.  Cuz I've the ability to say hilarious crap with a straight face.  Ya gotta, if you deal with Bush.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!