23 May 2010

ferah's 'fg'an, all but finished

Remember a few weeks back, I posted a partial pic of Ferah's afghan? Well, I took apart the striped section which was about three by eight feet. And I used that yarn to make about four granny~squares of nineteen rounds each. In addition to the four squares that I'd already done, I was well on my way to doing a complete 'ghan; the finished product is a four by four as pictured here.

I will edge it with deep bright purple, keeping with the jewel tones of the tropical theme I associate with Ferah. And then? It'll be ready for me to take with me to Georgia to give her at MoonDance. Yea!!

In other matters, I did get things mostly unraveled with the gov'mnt folks regarding my meds and was able to get short~term supplies that should hold me til I get the longer~term ones cleared. So I started to retake my meds on Friday and I am feeling much better already. Tho I'm sort of wibbly as some doses may have been too large to start with, perhaps I should have put more thought into that.

3 comments:

  1. I'm curious about the one square that's plain white. You don't have to have a reason for doing that -- I'm just curious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented. I LOVE this spread! Absolutely Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very inspirational. I'm going to give it a go as well.
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!