10 November 2019

Tomorrow is Veterans' Day: Thank YOU

  This is a day early, but I wanted to wish all those Vets out there a very significant Veterans' Day.  I know that for some, this is a joyous time.  For others, it is a solemn day full of ceremonies and memories, thoughts of the lost comrades who are no longer with us.  Many find this a day that brings mixed emotions, both gratitude for where they are now and sadness for those left behind, and anger and frustration for the hard fought, hard won benefits that were promised and yet withheld for such a very long time.

So for all the veterans in my life and everywhere, you are important to us all, even those who don't always say, "thanks".  For my sweet husband, I love you so.  I've learned so much from you over the last decade and I'm always so proud of you for so many reasons.  You're more wonderful than you realize.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!