09 November 2010

The Pink Glove Dance




If you have a chance, please give a view of this some thought: Pink Glove Dance. It was filmed using the staff at a hospital in Portland, Oregon. I especially love the janitor~~he's quite the dancing dude!








It even has a sequel. I'm on dial~up currently, so I haven't watched that one yet, as I am still waiting to get the rest of the first one. But I'll catch it sometime when I'm at BookMart DownTown, where there is faster~ban!





Check 'em, ya know ya wanna!

2 comments:

  1. The janitor dancing with his mop was my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The P.G. Dance was awesome, but I challenge anyone to watch the sequel without tearing up. Thanks for sharing babe!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!