30 October 2010

It's that time of the year


Yesterday evening, I thought, "I'd like a pumpkin hat". So I made one. Today, I broke out my hat collection~~and I wore the three foot long pink and white fuzzy one this evening. It was so very warm and cozy!

As we enter the last two months of the year, our holiday season has begun. It's our wedding's first anniversary. We'll be driving down the Trace to Natchez and revisiting our B&B. We're both excited and really looking forward to that!

I think we plan to do Thanksgiving dinner here, as we did last year. We'll have a few family and some friends. It really depends on who has what plans and will be where.

I'm not sure what we will do for Christmas. I know we'll be here. But I'm not sure if we'll decorate or what we'll do for dinner.

I have not been in the mood to crochet lots like I've done for years now. Usually, I know what I want to make for whom. But this year, that spirit hasn't moved me much. I cannot believe it's coming up this quickly!

My Jerry finished his shopping months ago and wrapped it all earlier this month. I am really glad about that! He's awesome! When I wrap stuff, it looks like a three year old got ahold of the tape and paper. It makes me wonder if I was really thinking when I bought the material to make a slip~cover for our reading sofa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!