12 September 2012

PaPi WurBukZ!


Look!  It's me, with my first perm in ten plus years...probably closer to fifteen, now that I think about it.  It won't look like this for long, but I'm liking it.  So does my mom, cuz I did stop by to visit with her after spending six hours in town, four of which were at WalMart's SmartStyle Salon.  My hair is super thick and takes folks a long time to wrap in rods, tho it's relatively short.

So when I walked in the door, my husband saw me, a huge grin spreading across his face.  He asked, "where's Daddy Warbucks?  Oh, yeah, right, that's me!!"  I'm glad that I can make him grin like that.  I'm glad that he makes me laugh like this!

1 comment:

  1. Chuckle! I said it. I was there. Its still funny to read it again! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!