05 May 2012

Projects

I've been promising some pix of projects I've recently completed.  As always, click the pic for an enlarged view.  So without further ado:

These left and right pix are of the same throw.  I was messing with the lighting and also the angle, so the colors don't hold true; however the shot to the left is closer to being an accurate representation of the colors.  This throw is too large to be a lapghan, yet too small to be an afghan.  This is my mom's welcome~to~mississippi throw.

An original shawl that I created as I went.  It does have a lil collar, the two sides that drape to the front of the wearer are crocheted while the rest is knit.  Just having fun!

2 comments:

  1. Love it. The best laid plans don't always work anyway. Have a great weekend.
    Hugs,
    Alma

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!