07 March 2012

ooooooohhhh happeeeeee dayyyy {wahoo!}

not my artwork
This last week, first my husband and then myself got all snotty and drippy and cruddy.  It was a mess and we both felt like kah~RAP.  My husband rarely gets so sick he misses work, but he took off early one day and missed the next.  Then a few days later, I got all weepy and itchy.  I would have thought it was seasonal allergies kicking in, except for the fact that it seems like I "caught" his cruddy~crud.

So now we're both feeling oh so much better.  Waaaaay better.  Like so much better that I almost broke out the dancing feet and skipped across our pollen filled yard.  But I didn't.  Cuz that would have triggered sneezing, wheezing, and more hacking.  And that would have been such a dumb~ass move.

It's a sad state of affairs when you're grateful to be able to blow your nose.  But it feels so nice to be able to breathe deeply without the burn of congestion.  And hopefully I'll be snot~free in a jiffeeeee...

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!