10 March 2012

Country Roads

Our local art's council's Art in Public Places theme for this year is Country Roads.  The show was hung last week and will be displayed thru March and April.  There are four of the writers from the Starkville Writers Guild who wrote poems and short prose to accompany the photographs, sketches, paintings, and other art pieces.  The reception was last night and wow, there was a nice crowd and I met quite a few people, including several artists whose work I did written reactions for.

Later this month, I will revisit the show to take some pictures and view things to my content.  Last night I didn't want to fight the crowds to do so.  Hopefully I'll post a pic or two here in this blog so that you can see some of the pieces.

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time and effort to let your thoughts be known!